I am a Family and Consumer Sciences and Health teacher to 7-12 students at a small school in rural Iowa. Because I have no coworkers in my departments, this blog is where I connect with other content-area teachers. I hope you find it helpful. Please leave a comment and say hello!
I live in a small town with my husband, two yellow labs, and my soon-to-be son, due January 2020.
In my spare time I enjoy needlework, reading, cooking, and gardening. I blog about my hobbies at Pins’s Needles.
- Master of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences, Eastern Illinois University, 2019
- Master of Arts in Instructional Technology, University of Northern Iowa, 12 credits completed
- Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences Education and Studies, Iowa State University 2011
- Associate of Arts, Northeast Iowa Community College, 2008
- IFCSE New Educator of the Year, 2015
- Cedar Rapids West Rotary Recognized Teacher, 2014