Kayla Pins is a Family and Consumer Sciences teacher to high school students in Marion, Iowa where her classes focus on nutrition, health, and culinary arts. She loves to teach fun elective courses that incorporate important life and career skills and encourage healthy living.
- Masters of Arts in Instructional Technology, University of Northern Iowa, 12 credits completed
- Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences Education and Studies, Iowa State University 2011
- Associate of Arts, Northeast Iowa Community College
- IFCSE New Educator of the Year, 2015
- Cedar Rapids West Rotary Recognized Teacher, 2014
I hope what you've read is useful! I post here biweekly with resources for Family and Consumer Sciences and Home Economics teachers and share my classroom happenings much more frequently on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Sign up to receive an email when new content is added to my blog. Thanks for visiting!