Hi, I’m Kayla Pins.
I am a health teacher to high school students in rural Iowa.
I live in a small town with my husband, son, and dog.
In my spare time I enjoy needlework, reading, cooking, and gardening. I blog about my hobbies at Pins’s Needles.
- Master of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences, Eastern Illinois University, 2019
- Master of Arts in Instructional Technology, University of Northern Iowa, 12 credits completed
- Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences Education and Studies, Iowa State University 2011
- Associate of Arts, Northeast Iowa Community College, 2008
- IFCSE New Educator of the Year, 2015
- Cedar Rapids West Rotary Recognized Teacher, 2014