They are simple to make for yourself:
- Scrub the radishes well.
- Trim off the tops but leave the root “tail” intact.
- Decide how the “mouse” will “sit” so that the “tail” is pointing upwards.
- Very carefully make thin slices of radish off the mouse’s tummy. This will help them sit flat and provide slices for the ears.
- Cut a very thin wedge about 1/3 of the radish back from the “nose” and about 2/3 of the way through the radish. Be careful not to split the radish.
- Slip the slices from the tummy into the wedge to create ears.